Trigger Finger | Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
If you are suffering from symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, come to Edge HQ to return to pain-free life and activity through our specialized care and treatment.
At Edge HQ, our therapists provide the right manual therapy to alleviate your trigger finger symptoms with techniques such as joint mobilization, distraction, and manipulation. In addition to our quality care, our physical therapy staff prepares a supervised rehabilitation session with specific exercises to promote the proper function of your joints. To keep you free of pain and stiffness throughout your day, our therapists educate you on how to prevent symptoms from flaring up, as well as how to manage the symptoms when they do appear.
Key Components to Dealing with Trigger Finger
- Heat therapy for relaxation of stiffness and soreness
- Ice therapy for numbing of joint pain and inflammation
- Prevention of prolonged gripping
- Splinting of finger when sleeping
- Stretching of hand and fingers