Meniscal Deficiency | Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
If you are suffering from symptoms of meniscal deficiency, come to Edge HQ to experience expert care and treatment.
At Edge HQ, our physical therapists provide a thorough examination of the knee with a variety of tests in order to determine the diagnosis. Furthermore, our physical therapists provide the proper plan of care to ensure the right manual treatment is being given, such as the use of joint manipulation and mobilization.
In addition to our high level of care, our physical therapy staff work with you to facilitate a supervised session of strengthening and stabilizing your knee.
To conclude each session, our therapists provide a home exercise program in order for you to continue progressing through your rehabilitation.
Key Components to Dealing with Meniscal Deficiency
- Strengthening surrounding knee muscles/li>
- Stabilizing surrounding knee joints
- Low foot impact exercising ie.) walking, swimming, cycling, etc
- Knee support brace
- Heat therapy for relaxation of stiffness and soreness
- Ice therapy for numbing of joint pain and inflammation