Carpal Tunnel Syndrome | Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
If you are suffering from symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, come to Edge HQ to return to pain-free life and activity through our specialized care and treatment.
At Edge HQ, our therapists provide proper manual therapy to alleviate your carpal tunnel symptoms with techniques such as: soft tissue mobilization, joint distraction, and joint manipulation. In addition to our top level care, our physical therapy staff assist you in your rehabilitation protocol by preparing a supervised session of strengthening your joints.
To keep you pain-free throughout your daily life, our therapists educate you on how to prevent symptoms from flaring up, as well as how to manage with the symptoms when they do appear.
Key Components to Dealing with Carpal Tunnel Symptoms
- Heat therapy for relaxation of stiffness and soreness
- Ice therapy for numbing of joint pain and inflammation
- Prevention of prolonged repetitive hand use
- Splinting of wrists when sleeping
- Implementation of nerve glide exercises